Bond Trader's Chat Room

Attention Bond Traders:

A new chat room is available for those interested in discussing "Bond
Trading" in a real time environment (during bond market hours).

The discussion topic will center around "Day Trading and Position Trading of
the 30 Year Treasury Bonds."

There is no charge or cost to participate!

No Soliciting and No Promoting of Systems or Products!

Guidelines:
Focus will be on trading styles, methods, indicators, current position
evaluation, ideas, systems, etc.  The general focus will be to help each
other to succeed by providing a forum for the exchange of thoughts and ideas
to better ourselves and benefit our fellow traders.  Together, we will
collaborate on a daily basis to develop, refine, and improve all our trading
skills. We will all benefit from the "open" exchanging of ideas, strategies,
methodologies, brainstorming sessions, etc.

Those interested in joining in, please respond to my email address with your
interests and background.  I will reply with access instructions.

Thanks,

Steve
stevess@xxxxxxx