Re: Illegal System Code Postings

hey.........what is the FBI doing out there at my doorstep ?  FBI....Federal Bureau of
Investigation....has a mandate for crimes that are Interstate....gotta cross the state
line.

Now they're international????  Na,  no way....... they need an invite from the host
nation and need to be accompanied by the host county's police when ever they go
international.  The FBI doesn't like that one bit....so consequently they do not go
over international boundaries to get their man.  If your a real Bad Dude and you
committed a crime in the USA and were in the USA, then they can request your
extradition from the country your living in. I used the word request. Now if you do not
engage in criminal pursuits where you are living....there are no grounds to arrest you.