ANY comments please...

ROB

Well your are right i will ask them (AMeritrade) But also i would like to ask
you about those SOES orders. First of all what is the system that YOu work on
??WHo is your broker and who would YOu recommend ?
I just happend to come accross " MBTrading" - these guys seem awsome !!! I You
ve never heard of them i will tell you YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT they offer the
Level II DATA FEED (ITS MIND BLOWING THING - allows you to screen
(real-time) the best ask/bids of all money makers. so you can see exactly
where you are etc etc they provide things (like Trade STation but i think much
easier !!!!) let me know if you want it. If you make more then 50 trades/month
its free. ONLY $18-21 per Ticket (up to 2000 shares) so its ok.

Any ways tell me how are you doing and what are your favorite sites and data
feed etc

Thank You V MUCH

Thomas    Have a GOOD TRADING