RE: Some S&P Ideas & Questions

  • To: "ATI List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Some S&P Ideas & Questions
  • From: "Neil Harrington" <njh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:00:50 -0700

I have received permission from Bruce to post a private discussion he and I
were having in response to my original S&P comments. I think his comments
are useful for many on the lists to hear and comment on as well. This is his
first reply. I will also send the rest of our discussions.

I hope many find this of interest and contribute their own thoughts.

Neil