Re : Re: The most significant event since man walked on the Moon!!!!!

Dans un courrier daté du 05/06/98 14:43:49  , vous avez écrit :

<<

<<   There is a very significant piece of info about the Unversal Market
 Server that I have not seen mentioned, and that is its stability. We all
 know that the Omega server seems to crash under Win95. I regularly shut
 down and restart both the server and Win95 for this reason. >>

WE DO???

I've been running TS 4.0 since Jan 97 without the first crash.

JP

This is strange.
I have the same problem  than yours with my TS copy since 1992.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com