Kent Calhoun, Steve Cox

Hi,
I am new to this list and interested in finding out more information on Kent
Calhoun and his " 5VTP" and Steve Cox's "Natural Order Method". I will
provide quality information on various proprietary systems and indicators
which I use daily in day trading for an offshore fund in exchange for
information regarding these two authors methodology. I trade around 1500
contracts in S&P 500 and Bonds per month and have been profitable
consistently for 6 years. (last losing month was in April 1996!) I have a
programming background and can perhaps help coding Kent and Steves methods
in TS or order platforms.
Please E-mail Privately.
Good trading.
RJP
PS: I will be releasing the ELA on one of my day trading systems on this
list for everyone soon.