Re: ELA Help

The following is an ugly method because TS has (according to my
knowledge) not the capibility to look ahead and to "know" when the
last X datapoints begin:

On each datapoint you must store the last X values you want to print
in an array with the length of X. On the last bar (see previous
posts) you must then print the values from the array.

Gerrit

> For you ELA jockeys...
>
>  How do I limit a print statement to print the value of a var of
>  only the
> last x number of bars?
>
> Print(MyTextFile, "Stochastic :" , FastK) ....etc.
>
> If Daily data is used, can you handle this with an ELA date
> function?
>
> TIA
Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com