Re: Block no. competition

I guess I was just jealous when I started this.... I have to share
my block number 7000+ with someone else who hasn't paid for his TS -
as I had to discover through lengthy telephone calls with Omega......

> Geez! -- I started off with Block #300+ but it suffered a unexpected
> and rapid electrocution--

Keep looking for the female rectangular socket with many small
holes, ignore the others.

Gerrit