Re: Trading Advice

Dear Terrence,
When you say to let the market determine the proper stop placement, isn't that another way to say
"determine where the market should not go"?
Of course the locals go gunning for stops. They get the obvious stops and then turn the market
around. That's their game.
All I am saying is that using specific dollar or percentange stops can be detrimental to your
account's health. However, not using any stops is foolhardy.

Manning Stoller