BMI Equity PE field format change

No big deal here. As near as I can tell the PE isn't saved inside of TS4
anyway - although Omega techsupp hasn't confirmed this, I was told to delete
security.dat. But if you use the PE field on quote windows (I find it
interesting to sort a large quote window by PE) you may have noticed the
numbers got wacky a few weeks back. If you were observant (I wasn't) you may
have noticed they became approximately 100 times reasonable values (I
didn't). I did email BMI, and after a few standard techsupp-type iterations
(first rule of techsupp: blame the other vendor) BMI found that Telesphere
had changed the format. All I've seen in TS has been a usually 2 digit
occasionally 3 digit integer. BMI tells me it used to be a decimal, and is
now being reported in hundredths. So if you mentally divide by 100, the
numbers are much more reasonable. I have suggested that BMI have Telesphere
change the format back and coordinate future changes with users and related
software vendors ... but I'm not holding my breath.

Cheers!