Adding New Symbols

Hi everybody,

I subscribe to Dial Data using TS4.0 EOD. I download the entire US stock
market everyday. Is there any way to automatically add all new symbols
as they become available? I have been adding them by hand and it is
pretty tedious to say the least.....

I found a master list of available symbols at Dial Data's site, but I
can't seem to be able to figure out the data structure what omega uses.(
Some of the tables seem to be in MS Access format but the rest of them?)
I also downloaded Omega's API files but they did not reveal to much
about the structure of the data. (Unfortunately I am not a C++
programmer...) Is it possible to open these data files with any software
besides the Downloader?

Thanks,

Gabe
gpai68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx