Re: live feed

On Wed, 20 May 1998, GPMTRADER wrote:

> This satellite situation build a strong case for a cable-tv-line supplied data
> feed.

You may feel differently when the next thunderstorm, natural disaster or
utility crew fells your cable service.  I rarely hear of satellite
problems although it is a single point of failure unlike your cable
service which at least doesn't disable 94 million pagers at a time.

- Hacker

Dark Hacker | Hacker and Fortress
web mechanic The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"