Re: Galaxy III

Anyone having trouble getting their dish to find G3R...Do yourself a favour and
disconnect your reciever and take that rascal out with you. Just connect the
small RJ cable from the feedhorn [the snout hanging in the middle of the dish]
to your reciever, add some electrical power, and you can 'see' the strength of
the signals as you minutely move the dish. I had mine up in a tree...believe me,
climbing back the second time made me take the reciever with me. It was cake
once I had the reciever as a guage of strength...

Tim Morge