Long Island Omega Users Group Meeting

Greetings:
Long Island Omega Users Group will have its monthly meeting on Thursday May
21, 98 at 6:30 PM ET at the following location:
National Trading Group, Inc.
355 New York Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Direction: Take LIE or Northern State Pkwy to exit 110 North.  Stay on 110
N (or New York Ave.) until you hit 25 A ( or Main Street, in Huntington
Village.)  The office is located at the left side of the last block to 25
A, number 355 New York Ave, on second floor.
Tel: 516-423-8402

After our meeting we'd go for dinner to local restaurant.

Our topic for this meeting would be a Open Forum on Trading Methodologies
and Systems: For this week and probably following next meeting we'll
discuss the characteristics and aspects for each of the three trading style
methods;
1.  Trend Following
2. Counter Trend
3. Momentum or Volatility Expansion