Re: S&P 500 System, Trendicator, etc

John, I think you would find a more receptive audience if you would post
the logic behind your signals. You might even find some people willing
to code it and backtest it for you... a *real* backtest, not a mere 100
days which is statistically insignificant.

Just posting signals without the trading logic is of little value. We
could all (1000 of us) do that and the resulting bandwidth would
probably crash the internet.

My EOD trade for 5/19... if the June S&P closes at or above 1099.40, buy
on close. There... isn't everyone glad I shared that? :-) Come to think
of it, I'd better give it a catchy name. How about "The S&P 500 Ultimate
Dennisosticator"?

--
   Dennis
   "Post the code or hit the road." (Seen on this list)