Re: S&P *FUTURE* daily data

Peter Kiefer <xet73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HI hansi,
> I have the sideadjusted version in ASCII
> I can make you a good price.

Peter thanks for your GENEROUS offer - however I have better friends and more helpful
people on the list - I have received the data 4 or 5 times and even turned other private
offers down as thats enough for my test.

BTW: If you want to make $$$ out of your data - try trading on it :--))

rgds hans - and thanks again to all the others who helped out

no risk - no fun