Re: Commodity System Reports

> Not a bad idea Hans,

Whats new ? :--))

> but do you have any evidence that would increase my subscription rate?

You dont pay good enough for me to give you a guarantee - but I
assume its much better then the current ones - why not give it a try.

You can still switch to the old when you get tooo many customers. <g>

rgds hans

> >>Yes.  This will be in the next issue of TS Express.
> >>

> >>Best Regards,
> >>William Brower
> >snip AD <g>
> >

> >Oh great - looks that I will never get it then .........
> >
> >BTW, if you want to raise the number of subscribers of your TSE,
> >why not add a 6-12 month old tip from TSE to your signature. Its
> >probably still new to some people and if they see some value and
> >want to have those tips earlier, they will subscribe - mightbe better
> >advertisements than your current ones.....
> >
> >rgds hans
> >self-appointed-marketing-adviser

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !