Re: TS 4.0 problem, and T-bond data

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS 4.0 problem, and T-bond data
  • From: "Dr. Ivan L. Fillmore" <fillmores@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:30:19 -0700

Hi,
	I have TS 4.0 and have noticed that when I use Chart Scanner that for
some stocks which show a position, TS doesn't subract properly and show
the correct open profit or loss.  Instead it shows 0.00 even though it
has correctly shown the entry price and the current close.  Is this a
know bug?  Is there a fix?

	Also, I would like to trade T-bond futures on an end of day basis but
don't want to pay for a package of a lot of futures.  I know some
brokers provide some data on their web pages.  Is there a better
source?  Any suggestions?

				Thanks,

				Ivan Fillmore