Apparent problem in process Last Bar

Hello List,

A little problem one of you more experiences guru's may crunch in a
siz...
 in an EL program I print out the
NumtoStr(LastCalcDate),NumtoStr(date)+Newline. Simple enuf.

I would have expected the date to increase until it reaches lastcalcdate
then end. But alas, it doesn't. The output stops with the Date one bar
less than the LastCalcDate.

Can anyone explain why the last bar is not getting processed and what I
have to do to make it get processed?

Rgds
Pete
--
Peter Hyde,  Information Management of W.A.   http://www.imwa.com.au
PO Box 36 Armadale, 6112 Western Australia.

Fax: +618 9497 7184

Thankyou for considering Ostrich Farmer - The World's finest computer
program for Ratite Farming
Download a free demo of our award winning farming software
ftp://imwa.com.au/pub/imwa/setup.exe