Re: Omega Bitching virus

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Omega Bitching virus
  • From: sstyers <sstyers@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 07:37:15 -0800

> Well I have an old saying I've used with my French friends in the past....If
> it wasn't for the Americans, you would be speaking German right now!!

As a German-English-Dutch-Norwegian-Austrian-French-Italian-Swiss-Scotch-Irish American, I've got to tell you; This is a Bush-League comment!!! Whatever credibility its author's comments had is diminished. Attacking Pierre and not the subject matter of  his statements lends them more substance than they might have otherwise had.

(Author omission intentional).

Sherrill Styers