Forex Data

Good evening Omega Users:

After repeated attempts of trying to get Omega Research to add FOREX TICK DATA to their download list, I have decided that someone has to take control of this area and do something about it.
Once my website is finished, I am going to make all DAILY and TICK data collected in TradeStation 4.0 available for anyone to download. I currently collect 23 currencies, 24 hours a day from 15:00 hours Sunday to 15:00 hours Friday, MST, Denver, CO, USA. My data provider is BMI. They transmit data from 32 banks in 19 cities, covering 139 major, minor and exotic currencies. A list of my current coverage is listed below. Some I have just added today from numerous requests from another discussion group. Any requests from you will be considered and accommodated as needed. Oh, yes it is free for obvious legal reasons.
I will inform everyone of the address upon completion of the site.

Sincerely,

Richard J. Chehovin

ARP,ATS,AUD,BBD,BEF,BGL,BMD,BRR,BSD,CAD,CHF,CLP,CNY,CSK,CYP,
DEM,DKK,DZD,EGP,ESP,FIM,FJD,FRF,GBP,GRD,HKD,HUF,IDR,IEP,ILS,INR,
ISK,ITL,JMD,JOD,JPY,KRW,LBP,LUF,MXP,MYR,NLG,NOK,NZD,PHP,PKR,PLZ,
PTE,ROL,SAR,SDD,SEK,SGD,SKK,RUR,THB,TRL,TTD,TWD,USD,VEB,XEC,
XEU,ZAR,ZMK