Re: Unidentified subject!

At 11:51 AM -0500 4/1/98, Ralph Malisch wrote:

>recently I received an offer from Omega Research to join their "System
>Trading and Development Club".
>
>Has anyone already joined the club and is willing to share his experience?
>
>After all even the reduced costs of $99 every two months amounts to a total
>of $600/year + shipping (to Europe). I wonder, whether some good
>old-fashioned books might be the better investment.

I subscribed and got the first issue. I learned some approaches I had not
thought of before so I thought it was worthwhile. No holy grail, of course,
just some interesting ideas.

The booklet that comes with the CD-ROM has very complete explanations of
how each of the ten systems works and why. It also suggests possible ways
to improve each system based upon the initial results.

All in all, it was worth the money for me. I will probably continue for a
while.

Usually, these things run out of steam after a few issues but perhaps not
in this case.

Bob