News Monitor Problem

I've got a problem with News Monitor (Build 19.6).  I haven't used it until
a couple of days ago... and it is filling up my hard disk.  It is
completely ignoring the fact that under Server/Tools/Options/News that the
all "SAVE" boxes are NOT checked.  Both "days" boxes have zeros in them
anyway, and the only checkbox activated on that window in "Enable News
Monitor".  I first noticed that my \omega\news\pcx folder was growing by
about 30 megs a day, meaning that graphics stories were being saved
(virtually all the pcx files are weather maps). Then I looked at the hdline
and storydb files and saw that they had built up to over 10 megs in just a
couple of days.

I called Omega tech support, and they agree that News Monitor is ignoring
the fact that it's not supposed to be saving all this stuff.  They have
*one* other  entry in their problem database that shows the same thing, but
they never were able to duplicate it nor resolve it.

Any experience with that here on the list?

Mike Charness