Re: SC4 EOD update

> From:          "Tom Gibbs" <tgibbs@xxxxxxxx>

> Subject:       Re: SC4 EOD update

> You've got to close all workspaces before downloading or distributing the
> data. No way around it I know of.
>
> tom

You can also double-click the data series in the chart and change the last
date. I've experienced this problem on and off, with no discernable reason for
when prices update or don't. But I only close the program or charts as a last
resort. BTW, if you don't want to close and open every chart individually,
close SC and the start it again, opening all charts from last session.

"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future."-Yogi Berra

Shawn Devlin
shawnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered!