Re: WOW DayTrader Status Report

Thanks for your report. I've had the same experience and wondered if it was
my computer rather than the software.

John

>For those interested, here's a minor update...
>
>If you're a person that likes to type in symbols and quickly pull up
>charts,  I don't think this is for you.  There's a lot of pointing
>and clicking to get a symbol on a chart.  Accelerator keys help some,
>but it's still not as easy as just typing the symbol and it comes up
>on the highlited chart.  It is also slower than TS to load the
>charts.
>

>"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.