April Futures Magazine - the ultimate

Hi Everyone -

Just got April issue today.

And when we all thought is was safe to relax....

Someone on this list predicted this would happen - someone claiming 100%
accuracy-  it finally did -

Page 27- Full page ad with the guy's smiling face:

"GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN HISTORY"

"It is possible to identify the exact point of origin of all turning points
with 100% accurately infinitely into the future."

"The SUPREME ORDER IN MARKETS"  "Hard to Believe, But True"  "The Quest is
Over"

"The Most Valuable Trading Information In The Entire World"

* (Showing a Swiss Franc chart with every high and low perfectly labeled
from 1990-1997) -      on and on -

Cheeeezz......

I couldn't resist, so just for a goof I called the number to get the info.
This oughta be good when it arrives <g>

Later,

Tom Cathey