Re: Overstating System Results in TradeStation

Ron Augustine sez:
> the current frenzy seems to be just another example of someone
> trying to hijack the band-wagon called "Naive & Gullible"

Ron, you just don't get it. The "someone" is Omega Research, the company
you are always defending.

"Hey, who cares if some unsuspecting newbie loses his life savings. We
just sold another copy of TS and a video too. <snicker>"

"Oh, we're very sorry sir... if you had only taken one of our seminars,
you wouldn't have lost your money."

Bottom line, the software does not work as advertised and IMHO it's
blatant FRAUD.

--
   Dennis