Re: Bernie Schaeffer

Bob and Bob,

I just want to reconfirm his VERY STRONG warning. A trading friend of
mine experienced the EXACT same situation. Literally in a series of 38
option trades, there were 6 that made money!!! And REALLY only 3 made
money because the other three were only fractionally profitable!

Having seen the results personally, I am AMAZED at the lies that Bernie
perpetuates and it's really a poor reflection on the character of SOME
people in the business who are high profile. This one particular service
is truly an abomination and a disservice to the ENTIRE business of
trading. He has MANY MANY fax services, so be careful there. This one is
STILL ACTIVE as I still get the info. from my buddy. His latest
recommendation of "Williams Cos. May 30 calls, or the WMBEF was entered
at 3 5/8, exited 3/26/98 at 2 3/16!!!

Stay away!! Hopefully, our e-mails and this forum will save many traders
much $$$  during our "stupid phase".

David Chan