Re: ??"The CODE" hotmail discontinued??

Shouldn't be to surprising -- as beloved as he and his comments and
contributions have been to many on this List, poor guy just can't seem to
figure out how to get along with all of the other people out there in the
real world---

But don't despair-- I'm sure he will return again and probably where least
expected -- maybe we should offer a prize for the first one to detect the
next encore...