Re: ETS trading syetm

> Has anybody tried the ETS Tradestation system on the S and P?
> Futures Truth has given it a favorable rating and several brokers
> are trading it for clients with pretty good results. Thanks, Don
> dbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I asked similar few weeks ago - didnt get any positive reply, but 1
negative and 1 who said ETS is more a set of indicators and NO fixed
system - therefore I wonder how a broker (LIND just offered that to
me aswell) or FUTURES TRUTH do evaluate that.......

rgds hans

~~~~~
You wont achieve anything by being afraid.......