Sizing a Chart 1X1 (Gann Style) ??

Hi Everyone -

I wonder if anyone knows how to get TS 4.0 to size a chart  to a 1X1 scale
like a Gann chart.  I need perhaps a user input that will tell the number
of points per bar.

IE: If I wanted to scale an S&P  chart at 1 point for one bar, I would like
enter "1" point into user input.
* The resulting price scale and plot may then be very crunched and small,
or whatever.

Any clever (or not so clever <g>) ways of doing this?

* I realize the canned "Gann Fan" draws the Gann angles accurately
irrespective of the price scale, but I need this 1X1 scaling option for a
different experimental purpose.

Thanks.

Tom Cathey