Trading Experiences

Carlos:

I am sorry you were offended by the post.

As I said in pervious post.  My friend Wai started with $50,000 in 1991
was up to
$6,000,000 last year and is down to $3,000,000 now.

I was in 6 fig's in 1996 and down 40k last year.

No brag just fact.

John trades the way he does and has done well.  That is the way he
trades.

He may lose it all who knows.

I am always happy when someone can take money out of the market.

I can tell you about my friends who have lost big money.

But who wants to hear about that.

We all can do that.

" A trader trades against himself."

Good trading to you.

I hope your emotions don't get in the way of your trading.

Bob