need a little help

I need to run a little test on BMI 24hour data, that I dont have as
Im DBC customer and BMI is not even available here in europe.

Could someone who has good tick data for S&P from BMI since june 96,
thats:
    m6,u6,z6,
h7,m7,u7,z7
h8

please send me a private message - I have a little indicator
which needs to be run on that data and will print a small file -
doesnt take long, doesnt hurt, but does help me :-))

Anyone know that data on MB's site is good enough for that ?

thanks
rgds hans

~~~~~
......I wanted to do this ever since I laid eyes on you !