Re: good nite

rg wrote:

>If all people are interested in is "coding by analogy" - then why do they
want
>someone to spoonfeed them not only the user functions - but the results of
>testing the code?

If the user functions are integral to the main code,  then I don't have a
problem with anyone asking The Code to post them.  He agreed to post them
and he did.  No muss, no fuss, no problem except for the few whiners who
wanted the converted ELA file and whom we easily DELETE.  If you don't like
The Code's code, or the whiny posts, then DELETE IT / THEM and go merrily
on your way!

At least THE CODE doesn't HOG bandwidth GRIPING about threads that have
long since been beat to death or a overwhelming desire to have the last
word.  If you want to pick fights or prattle on an endless merry-go-round
thread, then point your browser to the investment newsgroups.

And a "good nite" Gracie from me on this thread too <g>.

	Tony Haas

       Experience is knowing a lot
       of things you shouldn't do.