Re: Need help finding real time data sevice

Your comments about BMI are basically correct.  They have several different
plans and options and their sales staff is compensated on a commission
basis, so you may get differing slants on what you need and what they
offer-- based on how much their sales person can make on the deal.

They have a plan that I hadn't heard about until recently when it was posted
here.  It is called BMI "Lite" and has minor restrictions, but the basic
charge is only $99/month, yearly or $109/ month on a monthly contract.  The
basic start-up and other charges still apply.

I talked with Jaques Richards 800-287-9520 -- he sounds professional and
knowledgable.  I suggest you call him for an explanation of the many
vagaries of BMI.