Re: Sheriff's Announcement: Code, Code, Code

Sheriff Chuck wrote:

<< Please,  let's not start a thread on the sheriff's announcement. We don't
 need that distraction.  Bring on the code.  It should help many of the
 newbies on how to program in a poorly documented language called Easy
 Language.
 <<

This is starting to remind me of one those episodes of "William Tell" that I
watched when I was a kid. The Code is really Willaim Tell or Robin Hood if you
rather, and the naysayers are really the evil sheriff of Nottingham.

Thankfully the real sheriff of this list has spoken.........LONG LIVE SHERIFF
CHUCK !

Now where the hell is Friar Tuck ????

Mark