Re: Blood Money I dont want it

Dear Code,

I know exactly where you are coming from.  My understanding of vendors
in this industry started when I attended a $3000 seminar which was
covered by a non-disclosure agreement.  What I saw at that seminar was a
vender using a non-disclosure agreement to hide the fact that he was
stealing other peoples trading material.  I was actually presented
photocopied pages from other seminars with the copyright notices cropped
off.  That was about 8 years ago and little has changed.  I know for a
fact that some of the best selling systems in the industry right now
have misrepresented percent returns.  These systems are promoted
shamelessly just like the PPS system was for years before the CFTC
caught up with Curtis Arnold.

Having said that let me point out that I consider Bill Brower to be
involved with teaching EasyLanguage programming through his newsletter.
I deleted the material and apologized for my post because it was Mr.
Brower who pointed out the material might not be ligament.  I respect
and appreciate Mr. Brower's work because there are not very many places
to learn EasyLanguage programming at a reasonable price.  $70 for his
newsletter is much better than $600 for an EasyLangauge seminar.

Regards
Patrick.