Re: Trading Programs

The newest kid on the street is TradeLab by Scientific Approaches and Bob
Brickey.  Its designed on a modular approach and currently is oriented to
market research and analysis.  I have installed the available modules and
predict TradeLab will be on the top of most traders software lists in the
not too distant future.

I have no interest in Scientific Approaches except being a happy trader and
new TradeLab user.  In addition to technical superiority they know what
outstanding customer service means.  Product information is at
http://sciapp.com

JimGavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx