Excel Questions

Hi, All:

A few Microsoft Excel related questions:

Does anyone know of any Internet-based, or perhaps even paper-based,
resources for traders using Excel as their platform?

I'm interested in programming a few systems for a variety of reasons:
backup (Y2K, etc.), portability, added flexibility, etc.

Any recommendations on the best manuals, particularly for more advanced
topics (Monte Carlo sim's, goal seeking, DDEs, etc.)?

I also have some basic questions, however:
-- how to round a cell value to the nearest 1/8th;
-- how to refer to the value of a cell drawn at random from a range
Etc.

BTW, if you have a simple system already programmed in a worksheet,
ideally including some of the basic performance stats, I'd love to take
a look at it, to get a basic feel for how things work in a spreadsheet
environment.

Many thanks,

CAB VINTON
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW Wouldn't be great if you could select a bunch of ELAs and with the
click of a button, they'd be exported to one or more ASCII files?? I'm
in the process of creating a binder of all my code & cutting and pasting
is a real drag. (There's probably a work-around with the print command,
but I doubt it would save any time.) Promise to share some of the
interesting stuff I've been working on lately!