Re: EL help

> I have daily data as data1 and weekly data as data2. The system
> below is the simple stochastics crossover system that was supplied
> with the program.
>
> Input: Length(10);
> IF CurrentBar > 1 and SlowK(Length) crosses above SlowD(Length) Then
> Buy on Close; IF CurrentBar > 1 and SlowK(Length) crosses below
> SlowD(Length) Then Sell on Close;
>
> If I wanted this system to reference data2 how would the above be
> written. I believe I can bull my way through it from there.

IF CurrentBar > 1 and SlowK(Length) OF DATA2 crosses above
SlowD(Length) OF DATA2 Then Buy on Close;

IF CurrentBar > 1 and SlowK(Length) OF DATA 2 crosses below
SlowD(Length) OF DATA 2 Then Sell on Close;

you can reference any indicator or number in DATA2 ect.

BUT only trade on data1 - so you dont even have to specify that

rgds hans

~~~~~
     USA, Palo Alto, CA (AP) -- "Yesterday scientists revealed that beer
     contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory,
     thescientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of
     them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense,
     becameemotional, and couldn't drive. No further testing is planned."