Re: Know of any Good Systems?

At 08:55 PM 2/27/98 -0500, W. D. Simon wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience with cycle trader or know of any good
>intra day S&P systems?
>
>    Dee

Traders of options, indexes, stocks etc might be interested in
discussing trading on-line with Don Bright (Bright Trading).

Each week we have a new expert on our web pages at
http://www.purebytes.com/expert/calendar.html

About Don:
"My first year of being an options market maker, I traded for
about $250K of profits....then deducted about $280K of expenses...oops!!
The next year I cut costs by over 60% while keeping the trading volume at
the same level...no magic, just became "aware" of how
the game was (and is) being played.".

Don is our expert this week, and is willing to answer questions, just go
to the web page above.

-Neal.

Investors/Traders, win software/data/news at the
PureStocks Market Competition
http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-bin/pb/purewin.cgi