Re: % CDT

hans,

I would be my pleasure to tell you of my experience.

Last year in February I set up an account with Fox investments.  I
started trading through their Managed account, trading the %cdt.
Creative Breakthrough had Fox contact me.  I lost $5,000.00 in 3 weeks.
I sent them $15,000.00 originally and so that was a rather large loss %
wise in 3 weeks.  My account had more than the amount that the %cdt ad
stated that I needed to trade the system comfortably. Now to be honest
with you I've lost more than that in a day trading my own system. And
since I know better, I only blame myself.

 I did notice that several months later they came up with a new %cdt
system.  I don't remember exactly but it was something like system 1 or
sytem 2.  I did have a difficult time receving my refund for the 1st
months lease as Fox said that they would pay the first month and then
charged  my account. Fox said that they had already sent the money to
Creative Breakthrough and that I would have to get it from them.  I did
get the refund after several phone calls and a certified letter.

I did receive received the system disk after I started trading.  When I
back tested the system I was rather disappointed. I highly advise anyone
who has the opportunity to test a system, to do so, before trading.

 I think you will find that their ad is better than their system.

Maybe some has a good review, but I don't.

Good Luck,