RE: utility program

Thanks Jim for making the app available on your FTP site.  Here is the post
I made with out the attachment.

Here is a little app I made.  I'am posting it to help get this list back on
its original track of helping TradeStation users.  This App is being
distributed 'AS IS'.  If You like it, use it, if you dont, delete it.  This
App does three things.

1.  Will Scroll or Flip through the Open Workspaces of TS based on a time
increment you select.

2.  Will change the symbols in a chart based on a list you create and time
increment you select.

3.  Will scroll the chart from left to right 1 bar at a time using the
increment time you select.

It Should be self explanatory but here is a quick help.

To scroll workspaces simply select the 'Work Spaces' Choice in the radio
box and the appropiate time increment.  Hit the 'Start' Button to start the
Scrolling.  The Start Button will change to a 'Stop' button.  If you want
to stop the scrolling hit the Stop button or close the app.

To have your active chart change symbols, you must create a list of
symbols. Type the symbol into the edit box and hit the Down Arrow button.
 This will add it to the list box.  Continue untill all the symbols are in
the list box.  Then choose the 'Symbols' radio button  and time increment
and hit start.  You can save this list buy selecting the save icon or menu
choice. This allows you to create your own custom lists.  To open a saved
list simply go to file open and select the files you created.  This symbols
will appear in the list box.  NOTE:  For the more Advanced this is an ascii
file so you can create this file from scans by writting Easy Language code.

To scroll through the chart from left to right move your chart scroll bar
to the begining and select 'Chart' from the radio group and hit start.

I Hope you find this app usefull.  I tend to use it to flip through my
workspaces as I follow many stocks and typically have a dozen workspaces
open.

Miles Dunbar