Re: EL help

If you're talking about back-testing, you can't do anything tomorrow-- based
on some price from tomorrow, since tomorrow's bar is not evaluated until
after the Close of tomorrow's Daily Bar.

If your talking about doing something tomorrow, based on some price that
occurred today, you must save today's event price then say something like:
Buy/Sell Tomorrow at XXXX Stop.

If you're talking about real-time trading as opposed to back-testing, you
can have a real-time TS "Alert" signal you when the event occurs.