>>>>Subject:          alternative datafeeds for TS
   Date:          Fri, 06 Feb 1998 01:10:06 -0500
   From:          Robert Must <rmust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     To:          omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>, RealTraders
Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Did anyone discover a way to get get data into TS4.0 from
a datafeed other than Comstock, BMI, DBC, FS? Any ideas for
Reuters feed? DDE? Alternative server(s)?
Any suggestions are welcome.

I ask the question on behalf of a friend of mine in Spain.
Anyone over there who uses TS with a feed other than Comstock,
DBC or FutureSource.

Many thanks.

Robert
<<<<