TS 5 protection

Speaking of protection;

I am in the process of upgrading a TS system that used to be linked to my
block# but now uses Diamondlock ....this seems to be some unwanted software(by
me) that installs itself on your computer. Then the software must protect the
ELA file.

I have had to call and leave messages for passwords so I can use my system.You
can't get any of the passwords at the same time though. You must send an email
to get the files emailed to you ,then unzip the files, but wait.... you need a
password to do that. So you send an email for your password to unzip.  Three
emails later you unzip the file and that gives you a password( #2 I think).
You then email that password to your contact to get the final password so you
can transfer the ELA. I think thats all ,but its 3 days, hypoglycemia is
imminent and I am on password #2. Dont know if another will pop up. Well 2
days of passwords and I've yet to use the system.

Well ..........I have felt from prior discussions on the list that many
vendors think some or most traders that purchase software are thieves( or
potential ones). Besides running a business ,trading and spending time with my
family, I am happy to shell out the money for a good product( above ELA, which
it is) so that I dont have to spend weeks at the POWEREDITOR.  BUT , I have on
many occasions purchased ela's from vendors and found duplicates of stuff I
had purchased from someone else. When I call about it I get all kind of
stories basically BS to me. I am sure that those who sell TS add ons would
never borrow studies from others and sell them as their own!  I cant tell if
the security is to protect them from eachother and not their customers. I will
not name names but it has happened several times to me and I am not a frequent
purchaser and have dealt only with those in the Omega book. Certified by
Omega.!

I had to bring that up since those software thievery discussions a few months
ago really stuck in my crawl!  I am sure that I will be abused for these
thoughts but thats my viewpoint. I do realize protection is a necessary thing.

Oh yes my point here is that if Omega used a similar diamondlock( Probably
should use tm or copyright) it would be HELL. Kinda like calling the IRS.

TS5 scenario: Computer breaks- buy new computer - need to reinstall on new
computer...call omega ....Well, how do they know its really broke, maybe send
someone to your house or better yet you could send them the broken computer so
they could verify that you are not just saying that so you could reinstall on
a second system. This could take weeks.
I LOVE MY SECURITY BLOCK

Ron