Re: E*TRADE and Omega Research Marketing Alliance

Actually - nothing would surprise me.  I'm just a typical woman - very practical - trying to figure out how to
bring myself into the 21st century at a reasonable price.

As an aside - I'll note that I'm not a short term trader hoping to strike it rich - looking for that pot of gold at
the end of rainbow - so there's a limit to the cr** I'll take when it comes to hardware, software and data
vendors.  Robyn