Re: POST TO OMEGA-LIST

Am I correct in assuming that there won't be any patches available (for free or
for payment) for those of us who use older Omega products - like SuperCharts 2.X?
Am I also correct in assuming that if I want the functionality of SuperCharts 2.X
- I will have to upgrade to TradeStation?  And that - if I upgrade to TradeStation
- I'm limited to using it on one computer (and can't load it onto my notebook when
I hit the road - as I usually do for about 3 months a year)?  I'd appreciate any
corrections if my assumptions are incorrect.  Robyn