Re: DTN Again

Regarding the issue of data...

When I first started doing technical analysis - I had the good fortune to meet
a "computer type" who taught me a lot about hardware and software.  He found it
hard to believe that people would invest or trade money on the basis of tested
systems if they weren't absolutely 100% sure that their data was as pure as the
driven snow.  After examining the data I had then (which was full of errors) -
I thought his point was well taken.  And I've tried to be fastidious about my
data since that time (it's probably impossible to get everything 100% right -
but I try).  Robyn