Re: Windows NT Caution

William Brower wrote:

> Windows NT has had 3 upgrades.  They are called Service Packs.  Service Pack
> 3 is not compatible with TradeStation or with CSI's Unfair Advantage.  Once
> the Service Pack 3 is installed, the only way to fix it is to lose everyting
> on the hard drive and start all over.  I found this out the hard way.

Wrong!  I run TS 4 on NT 4 with Service Pack 3 installed.  It's
not just me.  I asked this list if anyone else was running that
combination before I installed the service pack, and received 3-4
affirmative responses.

BTW, NT service pack 3 is required to install the latest versions
of Office 97 Pro and Visio Technical 5.0.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/